Do you believe in destiny?
I always say that destiny doesn't exist, but then again when I start to analyze it I say, well what if what just happened was supposed to happen? My mom tells me, hey it doesn't exist because you get to choose your own paths through life; if you want to take the road to the left, you take it but then you can change and just take the right one, there's no invisible force powering you. I say, then again mom, what if it was your destiny to choose that path? what if your destiny was to change your mind at the last moment and take the other road?
Who knows, It probably will always remain a question wether it exists or not; who makes us do what we do. What I do know is that we cant relax and expect things to happen by their own because it's "destiny." If you stay there doing nothing and still believe in destiny, men your destiny probably is nothing.

No comments:
Post a Comment