Pages
Welcome
This is a space where people are welcome to reflect on everyday matters; quotes, images, writings... all those little things that can make our day. On the labels section you can choose whether you just want to read cool quotes, or read about my oh-so-exiting life. The writings to reflect are more poetic and well, reflective. feel free to comment!
Thursday, June 16, 2011
From the Lion King
Today, while looking for quotes, I found some pretty good ones from The Lion King. Coincidentally, this was my favorite movie when a kid; I used to replay the scene with the catchy song where Simba grew up in a matter of minutes, over and over again. Now that I'm older and I saw this quote, first I found the monkey amusingly witty and funny, and then I reflected on it and thought, wow it is true, many people get stuck in the past over small or big things. It shouldn't be that way...which we could be like Simba and the crazy monkey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment